Tuesday, July 12

Hold your mouth

Wow, I didn't even make it the whole first week before I got slack and skipped a day.  I had intended to blog everyday, but sometimes life gets in the way.  We had company and I didn't have enough time to write an entry. 

Everybody has their own little quirks when it comes to how they handle stress or concentration.  Some people twirl their hair or bite their bottom lip.  My hubby seems to display his concentration in his mouth but in a different way.  He opens his mouth and does these movements as if his lips are helping his hands. If he is opening a jar, his lips contort this way and that.  If he is scooping ice cream, his mouth will open and close in unison with the spoon.  It was very funny watching him feed our baby daughter as they both opened and closed. It is unique and rather cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment