Sunday, July 17

My sweet girl

I'll post one thing for today to catch up on the days I missed this week.  Without my hubby, specifically this particular man, at this particular time in my life, I would not have this amazing, beautiful child.  Without my hubby, I wouldn't be able to give her the comfortable, happy life she enjoys.  She may not realize it now, but someday she will experience marriage and all of the difficulties that come with the partnership.  She will be able to look back and know that her parents put our family and her first every single day that we worked to stay together. Our daughter will know that her father loved her as much as I did, even if I constantly proclaim, "She's my baby."  She will remember that for half of all of the bedtime routines, it was her daddy there reading to her, saying prayers with her, and giving her a kiss good night.  For that, I stay married and will forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment