Tuesday, July 19

Lukewarm

Some days are happy, others a little blue.  Some days, everything goes smoothly, and some days are full of mistakes.  Some days, you feel lovey dovey, and some days are just lukewarm.  Hubby seemed to be in a bad mood when I got home so it's been hard to focus on something positive for the day.  I worked 9 hours today but I still came in and put on my happy face for them.  I would love to go crawl into bed, but when our daughter wants to show me the treasures of her day, I will not turn her down.

Hubby grumbled about her trying to hug him during dinner.  He didn't want to drive when we went for a treat.  He fussed at her for where she was standing while we played Wii.  He fussed when she tried to play a game with him on the ipad.  He was being Mr. Grumpy Pants!  It doesn't help anything when I nicely ask why he is in a bad mood.  Of course, then it becomes my fault for accusing him of things he didn't do and only focusing on the negative.  ugh! 

So, for today, the best I can say is this:  Hubby cooked dinner and it was yummy.  That's his gold star for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment